terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

Little music parts...

Back To You (John Mayer)
Back to you
It always comes around
Back to you
I tried to forget you
I tried to stay away
But it's too late (...)

Spending My Time (Roxette)
Spending my time
Watching the days go by
Feeling so small, I stare at the wall
hoping that you think of me too
I'm spending my time (...)

Close To You (The Carpenters)
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you (...)

All Out Of Love (Air Supply)
I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long, lonely nights
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem oh, so right?

"I don't know what to do and think (...)
One day I want to go my home and to forget you and... in another moment I wish to stay with you forever... even if only in my dreams"

Nenhum comentário: